Friday, July 3, 2009

Dinner at V8 Cafe @ Bugis Junction



Finally managed to arrange for a dinner together with two of my close friends from JC since all of us were busy with work. We met up at Bugis yesterday after work and had dinner at the V8 Movie cafe.

It was surprising that after all the revamp and new tenant influx at Bugis Junction, the V8 cafe still remains at the same stow-away position at one corner of the shopping mall. It wasn't my first time there as I still remember visiting it on several occasions quite a few years ago.

The cafe was considerably crowded when we reach there, indicating that business was still brisk considering it's quite out-of-the-way location whereby one wouldn't really notice if they are not specially looking out for it. When we were comfortably settled down and browsing through the menu, it was not hard to realize why V8 cafe is still surviving well. It's menu was loaded with mouth-watering dishes at reasonable pricing. My friends and I had a hard time deciding what to eat because everything looks good.

It was a good dinner get-together and I really hope that we will get to meet up more often in future. :)

No comments: